Sheikh Rasheed will go to the Supreme Court, High Court and the people against the disqualification

The law was flouted to crown a corrupt and thieving person. I have been a minister for 17 times. Awami Muslim League chief press conference







Chief of Awami Muslim League Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed has said that I have served as a minister for 17 times, what would be more unfair than to disqualify him, the law was flouted to crown a corrupt and thieving person, PDMK He will contest the election against, he will come to the field against the corrupt government of thieves, Kalam Dawat will win from NA-56 and NA-57 constituencies.


While holding a press conference outside Lal Haveli in Rawalpindi, he said that we contest elections on the basis of pen and paper, our politics is up to Rawalpindi. They are declaring a party ineligible, they know that they have lost in public, we will continue to win in NA 56, 57, they could not defeat in public.

The former interior minister said that I am speaking to important people, the rest are just like that, the country is sitting politically and economically. is being mocked, a money launderer is being crowned as a corrupt person, for which all rules and regulations have been thrown out.

They say that I have not been accused of incompetence yet, the Supreme Court also called me Sadiq and Amin, tomorrow I can also answer the High Court, I do not owe anything, but I will give it, may I rest. If you need 942 rupees for the house, I will give it as it is. Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said that the one whose thumb is applied at the airport, the world saw the one whose biometric was done at the airport, he wants to block our way, no one has sent me any message, while I was talking, I was told that these people Let alone, Chala Kata and no one tortured me.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post