A boy was liked but mother refused, Tania Hussain

Tania Hussain, an emerging actress of the showbiz industry, says that I liked a boy but my mother refused.






In the private TV show, well-known actress sisters of the showbiz industry, Natasha and Tania Hussain participated and expressed their views on private life and other topics.

Natasha Hussain said that Tania used to watch English shows on Netflix, so I asked her to watch a drama.

He asked Tania to watch this drama for my sake, then after two to three days he watched that drama and said that I have to act, Tania said that the phone fell from my hand.

The host, Tania Hussain, asked, "Have you thought about what Humsafar will be like?"

The actress said that my life partner should be caring and supportive, stay the way I am and don't try to change me.

Tania Hussain said that I thought I had found a life partner but he was not and my mother also refused.

In response to a question, Tania Hussain said that she was shooting for the drama in Larkana, while she was missing home, so her fellow actress said that she does not see a future in acting.

It should be noted that Tania Hussain played the negative role of Ramsha in ARY Digital's drama serial Maqdar Ka Satara.

The other cast of the drama includes Areez Ahmed (Faizan), Fatima Efandi (Hadia), Babar Ali (Safdar, Faizan's father), Nadia Hussain (Faizan's mother), Laiba Khan (Hadia's sister), Tania Hussain (Ramsha), Salmi Hassan. Others were involved.

The story of the drama was written by Saima Akhtar while its directorial duties were performed by Saqib Zafar Khan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post