Fast bowler Ehsanullah's prediction regarding India-Pakistan match

Fast bowler Ehsan Allah has predicted regarding the Pakistan-India match in the ICC Cricket World Cup that the Pakistan team will achieve success unilaterally.

Fast bowler Ehsanullah is away from cricket due to elbow surgery, Ehsanullah says that during training in the home series against New Zealand, he suffered elbow pain, we thought it was a muscle issue.





According to Ehsanullah, Physio Cliff Deacon also told me about icing but later the elbow injury was correctly diagnosed and I underwent surgery on 3rd September. It's now 5 weeks post surgery now my rehab will start soon

They have beaten Sri Lanka and Netherlands, now they will beat India too: Fast bowler


Ehsanullah said that I am happy to get a record-breaking win against Sri Lanka, have beaten Sri Lanka and Netherlands, now we will beat India too, we will reach the semi-finals by defeating every team and win the semi-final. Will reach the final, I wish Pakistan win the final, it will be very fun.

Ehsanullah says that Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf bowl well. Sometimes a bad day comes but it passes. They are big match bowlers. We will win a one-sided match against India.

According to the fast bowler, I am missing the World Cup but can't do anything now, now I will come back after rehab, come back stronger and try not to play outside leagues instead focus on my country. do

Ehsanullah added that for the match against India, I want to say that play with passion, the result will be good. My prediction is that Pakistan will win the one-sided match against India.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post