In 2017, the country was on the path of development, Nawaz Sharif

PML-N Leader Mian Nawaz Sharif has said that in 2017, the country was on the path of development.






According to the details, PML-N leader Mian Nawaz Sharif while addressing the workers at Khawaja Asif's residence said that there are many fond memories associated with this house, Khawaja Asif had a very compassionate relationship with his father, Khawaja Asif was related to the college. Since the time of

He said that I am dealing with my nation, I have passed through very difficult times, I have seen power and also sat in the opposition, my period of jails, exile and cases is more than power, I have not lost courage despite the difficulties.


PML-N leader Mian Nawaz Sharif said that I was removed in 1993 for reasons, at that time we were eradicating poverty from Pakistan, our government was abolished for no reason, if there were no obstacles in our way, today Pakistan would be developed. If the country is involved, if Wazam is jailed in false cases, how will the country run?

He said that in 2017, leaving aside the previous periods, the country was on the path of development, the value of the rupee was high, inflation was over, Pakistan was moving fast on the CPEC project, and the stock exchange was considered one of the best stocks in the world. What was the need to conspire against us, for not taking salary from our son, the judges gave a decision against us and dismissed us.

He said that the name of Pakistan is coming last in the list, he could have made this country a heaven, I have immense love for this country.

Leader of Muslim League-N Mian Nawaz Sharif said that my heart is wounded and many things are filled in my heart. It is the responsibility of all of us to make up for the loss of the country. Distort the culture of our country, have never done anything against the integrity of the country and will never do anything.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post