I haven't seen my father from the age of 15 to 29, the singer Azaan Sami

Singer Azan Sami did not see his father from the age of 15 until the age of 29

The singer and musician Adnan Sami Khan revealed his relationship with his father and the famous actor Adnan Sami Khan, saying that he had a troubled relationship with his father. He didn't see his father from the age of 15 to 29. Musician Adnan Sami Khan participated in a podcast discussing his struggles with obesity during his youth.






They told me that emotional eating is a habit similar to someone becoming addicted to alcohol or drugs. When I was undergoing treatment with my therapist, I found myself struggling with disordered eating. They said that whether I was happy or sad, my first instinct was to sit alone in my room and just eat, which is a very common condition that we don't often talk about. However, after having a child, I realized the need to change myself; otherwise, it could lead to a heart problem in such a state.


Azan Sami told about his bad relationship with his father Adnan Sami Khan that I didn't have a good relationship with my father. We were together for a year and a half, then I didn't see his face for another 13 years and now I saw him a month ago. Music was the only thing that connected me to him without my father knowing, so he said. When I make music, I feel like my father is with me.

Remember that Adnan Sami Khan was announced to be granted Indian citizenship in 2015, now he is residing there. Azaan Sami Khan is his elder son from actress Zeba Bakhtiar. Adnan Sami Khan and Zeba Bakhtiar got married in 1993, later they got divorced.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post