Gohar Rasheed said about the question of marriage to Kubra Khan?

Gohar Rashid, a well-known actor of the showbiz industry, says that he did not think about marrying Kabra Khan, we are good friends.

Recently, actor Gohar Rashid participated in a private TV show where he expressed his thoughts on his personal life, showbiz, and other matters.






Gohar Rashid said about his friendship with Kabra Khan that there is nothing like that between us, I have said this in many interviews.

"I want to say that all the fans try to link us together in a relationship but we both have made it clear on different occasions that we are just good friends," he said.

The actor said that for me Kabra is my family and I can take a pill for her but it doesn't mean that every such good relationship should turn into marriage, we have the best friendship and we are one. Respect others.

Gohar Rasheed said that currently we have not thought anything about marriage.

He said that Bollywood movies have influenced the minds in a wrong way, a girl and a boy can be good friends.

Gohar Rasheed said that I want to marry a girl who can understand me, works with understanding and is caring.

It should be noted that Gohar Rasheed showed his acting skills in ARY Digital's drama serial 'Ishqiya', the cast of which included Hania Aamir, Feroze Khan, Ramsha Khan and others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post